Monday, October 10, 2011

Jane Elizabeth Manning James

Margaret Young--Co Author of the Trilogy of Black Pioneers share her testimony via facebook.  I'm so bless to be able to be a part of such a wonderful group "Black Latter Day Saints".  Testimonies around the world have strengthen mine as I struggle with the challenges I face often. 

Jane Elizabeth Manning James: "My testimony in the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is as strong today--nay, it is if possible stronger than the day I was first baptized...I try in my feeble way to set a good example for all."





May we be good examples, as Jane was--of faith, perseverance, patience, love, charity, and strength. I add my testimony to hers. I make no demands on any church leader, realizing that they're doing the best they can. I have been privileged to count many as my friends and KNOW their concerns for any issue which would divide us from one another. I know that my Redeemer lives, and that through Him, all wrongs will be righted, and all every tear dried.

No comments: