Thursday, August 11, 2011

Time!

Where does time go?  We all hear it gets worse the older you get but HOLY COW!!!!! Summer is just about come and gone!  Two more weeks before I go back to work and I haven't even been able to breathe let alone journalize the family fun this summer.  I struggle with life's daily battles constantly as most of us do.  Through it all I diligently try to keep a smile on my face.  I am happy by all means, it's just those little things that constantly pull at me.  As I try to resist pushing others to do things I think they should do I sometimes fail and burst out with frustration.  Not because I want things my way, but because I KNOW in my heart it is the right way, the best way, and the only way to please my Heavenly Father.  But I'm often reminded to back off, let go and let the Lord take it from here.  Patience is key during these times and unfortunately I have a lot of patience to learn still.  Time is precious to me and I fear that I may regret not using my time towards the things that are more important and sometimes intervene and criticize the time of others.  My children need everything I got and I desire so badly to give them more of my time, more of my heart, more of my knowledge.  But in doing so I need time for myself to enhance the beauty of my heart and increase my knowledge to better lead them on the right path.  Managing the needs of my time still deems to be a tricky task.  But all in all......I can never give too much of my time to my babies.  They need every bit I can give them.  I only pray that the example that I try to set for them is Christ-like and pleasing to my Heavenly Father. 
Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.  Proverbs 16:3
If I committ whatever I do to the Lord, my plans will succeed, my heart will be full, and my life at peace.  Obtaining peace in my life will always be a struggle, but it is through these struggles I find strength in the Lord. 

No comments: